Calcium hypochlorite is a widely used chlorine compound that is highly effective against bacteria, algae, slime, fungi and other harmful and objectionable microorganisms. Since calcium hypochlorite as a solution is a very efficient killer of virtually all bacteria, algae and other objectionable imcro-prganisms, it is used as a standard for comparison testing of other sanitizing chemicals.
1. Swimming pool, Spa and Hot Tub Operators use calcium hypochlorite as a routine sanitizer to kill and prevent the growth of algae, bacteria, and other microorganisms.
2. Municipal Water Treatment use calcium hypochlorite in place of chlorine gas or liquid bleach to purity water.
3. Wastewater Treatment use to treat wastewater effluents under controlled conditions by textile mills, paper mills, tanneries, food processing plants and more.
4. Other Applications uses for calcium hypochlorite include sanitizing food and beverage containers and production equipment in dairies, restaurants, hospitals and farms
Common China drum: 40kg, 45kg, 50kg
Europe Style Drum: 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg
American HTH style drum: 5kg, 10kg, 25kg, 40kg, 45kg
Other Special India,Japan package available
1. Should be stored in cool and dry warehouse away from heating sources and avoid direct sunlight.
2. In transportation, contact with such should be avoided as sunlight, heating,moisture, organics, oil and acids.